Sales of theatrical clothes and disguises (jabot shirts with or without lace, cape, hats, wigs and Venetian masks, vests and old trousers) for all public, weddings, fancy dress, costumers, and public spectacles.
Also discover on our website all personal achievements, available from stock in our warehouse in Paris.
On our WEB site, you can :
THEATR'HALL - PARIS - FRANCE
These removable colored Golden or silver buttons are intended to button the DETACHABLE collars on shirts provided for this purpose and to be also used as cufflinks.
For reference, see the images of the television series (Peaky Blinders - Hercule Poirot - Downton Abbey ..)
Sold by 1
- Model No. 1 (MIXTE for Front and Behind) is a ball. It is used for the back or the front of the collar (or cuffs)
- Model No. 2 (LONG for Front or for the Wrists) is curved and the underside is flat. This button is intended for the front of the collar or for the cuffs because it is long enough for several thicknesses.
- Model No. 3 (SHORT for Behind) is almost a half ball whose bottom is flat. It is designed for the back of the collar in order not to exceed.
- Model No. 5 (LONG for Front or for the Wrists) The head of the button being important, it must be passed through its base and NOT through its head !
See also -"CLICK !":
- BASIC shirt"GRANDFATHER"for detachable
2023/05/29 - 22:50:18