VELCRO closuresTo put a touch of elegance to your dress timeGAITERS Leatherette
Extensible to the top of the knee. SINGLE size and several colors. Do not hesitate to put 2 pairs one over the other in white to gain in opacity.OPAQUE TIGHTSExist in WHITE ZIPPED tights ( 100 Deniers)Exist in very opaque tights NO ZIPPED in colors ( 150 Deniers)
from 5,00 PTICLICK the picture to order
Authentic lorgnettes or pince-nez "1900", having never served
Sold with a black lace (1.2 m)
The chain is separately sold (OLD-LOOKING - silvery copper - Length : 13.39 inches)
These Antique spectacles or Pince-nez (French for "pinch nose") are a style of spectacles clipped to the nose by a spring bridge. First made their appearance in the late 18th century, reaching their peak popularity by the end of the 19th century. Pince-nez were usually suspended from a ribbon or chain worn round the neck, or tied to the buttonhole of a lapel.
NOSE in LATEX to be fixed with some adhesive double sideNasal prosthesis for a disguise Cyrano de Bergerac.Don't forgot Pinocchio
10,00 CLICK the picture to order
Pair of Vintage French binoculars in brass.
Specially adapted for the theatre, concerts, horse racing
Adjustable telescopic hand wrist
Magnification 3 X 25
Pair of Vintage French binoculars for the theatre, concerts, horse racing
These PEARL BUTTONS for bib are sold by 5 in a box of 5 buttons.These removable golden buttons with DEVISSABLE pearl are intended to be fixed on a breastplate or on FALSE shirt collars.For reference, see the TV series (Peaky Blinders - Hercule Poirot - Downton Abbey..)Depending on the size of the buttonholes on your shirt, you may not even need to unscrew them and you can put them directly underneath ?Below, click on the links that relate to these buttons :- BASIC shirt " GRANDFATHER " for detachable collars
- Wedding shirt with PLEATED BIB and French cuffs
- WEDDING SHIRT 1900 with COTTON PIQUE BIB ("Honeycomb") with Detachable collar.
- Detachable or removable collars alone
- CUFFLINK BEADS
- link to buttons No1, 2 and 3
These removable colored Golden or silver buttons are intended to button the DETACHABLE collars on shirts provided for this purpose and to be also used as cufflinks.
For reference, see the images of the television series (Peaky Blinders - Hercule Poirot - Downton Abbey ..)
Sold by 1
- Model No. 1 (MIXTE for Front and Behind) is a ball. It is used for the back or the front of the collar (or cuffs)
- Model No. 2 (LONG for Front or for the Wrists) is curved and the underside is flat. This button is intended for the front of the collar or for the cuffs because it is long enough for several thicknesses.
- Model No. 3 (SHORT for Behind) is almost a half ball whose bottom is flat. It is designed for the back of the collar in order not to exceed.
- Model No. 5 (LONG for Front or for the Wrists) The head of the button being important, it must be passed through its base and NOT through its head !
from 7,00 PTICLICK the picture to order
1 Cufflink out of steel. System with screw. Sold by 1.
See more :- shirts with double cuffs- cufflink beads- Special buttons for collars or French cuffs